Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Ryght, Inc. (“Ryght,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at www.ryght.ai, along with our related websites, hosted applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Ryght regarding your use of the Service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY:
YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE TEXTS FROM OR ON BEHALF OF RYGHT AT THE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDE TO US. THESE TEXTS MAY INCLUDE MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL CONTENT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESE TEXTS MAY BE CONSIDERED TELEMARKETING UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEY MAY BE SENT USING AN AUTOMATIC TELEPHONE DIALING SYSTEM OR OTHER AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY, AND YOUR CONSENT IS NOT A CONDITION OF ANY PURCHASE.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE. The Service is not an attempt to practice medicine or provide specific medical advice, and the information provided by the Service should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other medical care provider, and follow their advice without delay regardless of any information provided by the Service. No physician-patient relationship is created by use of the Service.
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 16 (Dispute Resolution and Arbitration), you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND RYGHT ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
1. Ryght Service Overview. We provide a generative, artificial intelligence, and machine learning solution that enables users in the biopharma industry to analyze and digest data.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and not misleading, and that you will keep it accurate and up to date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you should immediately notify us at email@example.com.
4. General Payment Terms. Certain features of the Service may require you to pay fees. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. Unless otherwise specifically provided for in these Terms, all fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable, except as required by law.4.1 Price. Ryght reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Ryght will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the Service up to date. We encourage you to check our pricing page periodically for current pricing information. Ryght may change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges, if Ryght gives you advance notice of changes before they apply. Ryght, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Ryght’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms. 4.2 Authorization. You authorize Ryght to charge all sums for the orders that you make and any level of Service you select as described in these Terms or published by Ryght, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, then Ryght may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. 4.3 Subscription Service. The Service may include certain subscription-based plans with automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). The “Subscription Billing Date” is the date when you purchase your first subscription to the Service. The Subscription Service will begin on the Subscription Billing Date and continue for the subscription period that you select on your account (such period, the “Initial Subscription Period”), and will automatically renew for successive periods of the same duration as the Initial Subscription Period (the Initial Subscription Period and each such renewal period, each a “Subscription Period”) unless you cancel the Subscription Service or we terminate it. If you activate a Subscription Service, then you authorize Ryght or its third-party payment processors to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of the Subscription Service, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date. For information on the “Subscription Fee”, please see our Pricing page. Your account will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date and thereafter on the renewal date of your Subscription Service for all applicable fees and taxes for the next Subscription Period. You must cancel your Subscription Service before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. Ryght or its third-party payment processor will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method associated with your account or that you otherwise provide to us. You may cancel the Subscription Service by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. YOUR CANCELLATION MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE RENEWAL DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID CHARGE FOR THE NEXT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD.4.4 Delinquent Accounts. Ryght may suspend or terminate access to the Service, including fee-based portions of the Service, for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Service, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees. If your payment method is no longer valid at the time a renewal Subscription Fee is due, then Ryght reserves the right to delete your account and any information or Inputs (defined below) associated with your account without any liability to you.
5. Licenses5.1 Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Ryght grants you, solely for your personal use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service. 5.2 License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or create derivative works of the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism; or (d) use the Service for any clinical purpose or to diagnose patients. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, then you may not use it.5.3 Feedback. We respect and appreciate the thoughts and comments from our users If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding existing functionalities, problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Ryght an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right and license to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services. We will have no obligation to provide you with attribution for any Feedback you provide to us.
6. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Ryght. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service provided by Ryght (“Materials”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Ryght or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Ryght, you may not make use of the Materials. There are no implied licenses in these Terms and Ryght reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
9. Communications9.1 Text Messaging. You agree that Ryght and those acting on our behalf may send you text (SMS) messages at the phone number you provide us. These messages may include operational messages about your use of the Service, as well as marketing messages. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. Standard data and message rates may apply whenever you send or receive such messages, as specified by your carrier. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING TEXT MESSAGES FROM RYGHT, YOU CAN EMAIL email@example.com OR TEXT THE WORD “STOP” TO THE NUMBER FROM WHICH YOU ARE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF ALL TEXT MESSAGES FROM RYGHT, YOU CAN EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR TEXT THE WORD “STOPALL” TO THE NUMBER FROM WHICH YOU ARE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES, HOWEVER YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING ALL MESSAGES MAY IMPACT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, including a message confirming the receipt of your opt-out request. Your agreement to receive marketing texts is not a condition of any purchase on or use of the Service.9.2 Email. We may send you emails concerning our products and services, as well as those of third parties. You may opt out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional email itself.
10. Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:10.1 use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;10.2 use the Service, or any information provided by the Service, for diagnosing or otherwise treating a patient, health problem, or disease;10.3 harass, threaten, demean, embarrass, bully, or otherwise harm any other user of the Service;10.4 violate, encourage others to violate, or provide instructions on how to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;10.5 access, search, or otherwise use any portion of the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, and data mining tools) other than the software or search agents provided by Ryght;10.6 interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use, printing or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;10.7 interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;10.8 perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation or identity, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;10.9 Post any Inputs that you do not have a legal, contractual, or fiduciary right to make available; 10.10 represent that any Outputs are human generated;10.11 sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 6 (Ownership; Proprietary Rights)) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or10.12 attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 10 (Prohibited Conduct) or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 10 (Prohibited Conduct).
11. Modification of Terms. We may, from time to time, change these Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Revisions will be effective immediately except that, for existing users, material revisions will be effective 30 days after posting or notice to you of the revisions unless otherwise stated. We may require that you accept modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, then you should discontinue your use of the Service. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 11 (Modification of Terms), these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms.
12. Term, Termination, and Modification of the Service12.1 Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section 12.2 (Termination).12.2 Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, then your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Ryght may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you arising from such termination. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; (c) you must pay Ryght any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination; and (d) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination and Sections 5.3 (Feedback), 6 (Ownership; Proprietary Rights), 8.2(b) (Aggregated Data), 12.3 (Effect of Termination), 13 (Indemnity), 14 (Disclaimers; No Warranties by Ryght), 15 (Limitation of Liability), 16 (Dispute Resolution and Arbitration), and 17 (Miscellaneous) will survive. You are solely responsible for retaining copies of any Inputs you Post to the Service since upon termination of your account, you may lose access rights to any Inputs you Posted to the Service. If your account has been terminated for a breach of these Terms, then you are prohibited from creating a new account on the Service using a different name, email address or other forms of account verification.12.4 Modification of the Service. Ryght reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Ryght will have no liability for any change to the Service, including any paid-for functionalities of the Service, or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. You should retain copies of any Inputs you Post to the Service so that you have permanent copies in the event the Service is modified in such a way that you lose access to Inputs you Posted to the Service.
13. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Ryght, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, managers, members, officers, employees, consultants, and agents (together, the “Ryght Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (1) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Service; (2) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (3) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (4) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
14. Disclaimers; No Warranties by Ryght14.1 THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RYGHT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (a) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (b) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. RYGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND RYGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.14.2 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR RYGHT ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE RYGHT ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICE AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, INCLUDING INPUTS.14.3 GIVEN THE EXPERIMENTAL NATURE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING, USE OF THE SERVICE MAY RESULT IN INCORRECT, INACCURATE, OR OFFENSIVE CONTENT OR OUTPUTS, OR OUTPUTS THAT DO NOT ACCURATELY REFLECT REAL PEOPLE, PLACES, OR FACTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATING THE ACCURACY AND APPROPRIATENESS OF ALL OUTPUTS AND SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY OUTPUT. THE SERVICE MAY PRODUCE OUTPUTS THAT ARE RISKY OR POTENTIALLY NEGATIVE TO A YOUR HEALTH AND/OR HAPPINESS. USE DISCRETION BEFORE RELYING ON, PUBLISHING, OR OTHERWISE USING ANY OUTPUTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND RYGHT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OUTPUTS OR INPUTS, OR ANY STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS, DEFAMATION, SLANDER, LIBEL, OMISSIONS, FALSEHOODS, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, OR OTHER TYPES OF CONTENT THAT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER WHILE USING THE SERVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER OUTPUTS ARE BENEFICIAL OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION, AND FOR ANY USES OF, OR DECISIONS MADE BASED ON, ANY OUTPUTS OR OTHER USE OF THE SERVICE. 14.4 ALL OUTPUTS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHALL NOT RELY ON THE SERVICE FOR ANY MEDICAL, HEALTH, SAFETY, LEGAL, TAX, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.14.5 THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION 14 (DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES BY RYGHT) APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Ryght does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Ryght is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
15. Limitation of Liability15.1 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RYGHT ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY RYGHT ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.15.2 EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTIONS 16.5 (COMMENCING ARBITRATION) AND 16.7 (ARBITRATION RELIEF) AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RYGHT ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (a) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO RYGHT FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM AND (b) US$100.15.3 EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 15 (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY) WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
16. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration16.1 Generally. Except as described in Section 16.2 (Exceptions) and 16.3 (Opt-Out), you and Ryght agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms, the Service, or communications from us will be resolved through binding arbitration. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, is less formal than a court proceeding, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. Any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement will be resolved by the arbitrator.YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND RYGHT ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.16.2 Exceptions. Although we are agreeing to arbitrate most disputes between us, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.16.3 Opt-Out. If you do not wish to resolve disputes by binding arbitration, you may opt out of the provisions of this Section 16 (Dispute Resolution and Arbitration) within 30 days after the date that you agree to these Terms by sending a letter to Ryght, Inc., Attention: Legal Department – Arbitration Opt-Out, 1950 Corporate Way #12489, Anaheim, CA 92801 that specifies: your full legal name, the email address associated with your account on the Service, and a statement that you wish to opt out of arbitration (“Opt-Out Notice”). Once Ryght receives your Opt-Out Notice, this Section 16 (Dispute Resolution and Arbitration) will be void and any action arising out of these Terms will be resolved as set forth in Section 17.2 (Governing Law). The remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected by your Opt-Out Notice.16.4 Arbitrator. This arbitration agreement, and any arbitration between us, is subject the Federal Arbitration Act and will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, “AAA Rules”) as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at +1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Ryght.16.5 Commencing Arbitration. Before initiating arbitration, a party must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). Ryght’s address for Notice is: Ryght, Inc., 1950 Corporate Way #12489, Anaheim, CA 92801. The Notice of Arbitration must: (a) identify the name or account number of the party making the claim; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or Ryght may commence an arbitration proceeding. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Ryght will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than US$10,000 or if Ryght has received 25 or more similar demands for arbitration, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of the claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules and the other party may seek reimbursement for any fees paid to AAA.16.6 Arbitration Proceedings. Any arbitration hearing will take place in the county and state of your residence unless we agree otherwise or, if the claim is for US$10,000 or less (and does not seek injunctive relief), you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a telephonic or video hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your residence. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Ryght must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. 16.7 Arbitration Relief. Except as provided in Section 16.8 (No Class Actions), the arbitrator can award any relief that would be available if the claims had been brought in a court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator awards you an amount higher than the last written settlement amount offered by Ryght before an arbitrator was selected, Ryght will pay to you the higher of: (a) the amount awarded by the arbitrator and (b) US$10,000. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on all parties, except (1) for judicial review expressly permitted by law or (2) if the arbitrator’s award includes an award of injunctive relief against a party, in which case that party shall have the right to seek judicial review of the injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction that shall not be bound by the arbitrator’s application or conclusions of law. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.16.8 No Class Actions. YOU AND RYGHT AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Ryght agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. 16.9 Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Ryght makes any substantive change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Ryght’s address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with Ryght will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.16.10 Enforceability. If Section 16.8 (No Class Actions) or the entirety of this Section 16 (Dispute Resolution and Arbitration) is found to be unenforceable, or if Ryght receives an Opt-Out Notice from you, then the entirety of this Section 16 (Dispute Resolution and Arbitration) will be null and void and, in that case, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 17.2 (Governing Law) will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.